Founder, NuSpark Media
NuSpark Media founder Paul Mosenson is also the founder of NuSpark Marketing, a full-service demand generation firm helping businesses generate leads. He formed NuSpark Media, a subsidiary, to help businesses and agencies evaluate their current media strategy, then plan and buy traditional and digital media cost-efficiently.
Paul, a well-known media thought leader, author, and speaker, is well-versed in planning and buying all forms of media; B2B, B2C, traditional and digital. A 1984 graduate of Temple University in Philadelphia with a BA in Communications, Paul has been in the advertising business for over 30 years. Due to his well-rounded experience, he is equipped to manage all your media needs.
His background includes:
NuSpark Marketing, 2009-Present
- Business-to-business lead generation
- Industry focus: information technology & software, SAAS, financial services, manufacturing
- Outsourced media director for retail/e-commerce, education, automotive, insurance, real estate, arts and culture, banking, consumer goods
AB&C Creative Intelligence Ad Agency, Delaware
- B2B and consumer clientele
- Industry focus: Healthcare, government agency programs, insurance, travel & hospitality, medical devices, banking & financial services
Al Paul Lefton B2B Ad Agency, Philadelphia (since purchased by AB&C)
- B2B clientele
- Industry focus: Manufacturing, engineering, travel & hospitality, banking, utilities, B2B services
Nutri/System Weight Loss Centers
- Business-to-consumer direct response marketing